Need to make a return? No worries, all the details are below. FYI, all refunds or exchanges require a valid receipt or packing slip. And sorry, shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Refunds are given for Course Materials returned before your campus-specific refund deadline*.
- Course Materials purchased after the campus-specific deadline must be returned within 7 business days of purchase for a full refund.
- Course Materials purchased during the last week of classes or final exams are not refundable.
- To support the delivery of digital content to you, a non-refundable digital delivery fee is applied to each digital material.
*Contact your school’s bookstore for the campus-specific refund deadline.
Digital Course Materials
- eBooks are digital versions of an entire print book. eBooks are refundable within 14 days of the customer accessing the content, or 30 days after the purchase is made (without customer accessing the content), whichever occurs first. Additionally, refund requests cannot be fulfilled if more than 10% of the product has been viewed or if any page(s) of the content has been printed.
- Courseware items, such as MyMathLab or McGraw Hill Connect, are refundable within 14 days from purchase (regardless of the amount of content accessed by the customer).
Hardware & Software
Bring back unopened computer hardware and software within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. Electronic Software Download (ESD) purchases are Final and Non-Returnable.
All other merchandise that is unopened and in original condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
*Gift Cards are non-refundable
Two Ways to Return:
Just take your receipt/packing slip and return it to your campus bookstore.
Returns by mail
- Include a copy of your confirmation email or order details with your securely packaged return. If you don’t have this information, include a note with your name, email address, phone number, and order number. Your refund could be delayed if we can’t identify the original purchase details.
- Return shipping is at your expense. We’re not liable for lost or damaged packages. Please use a traceable, insured method of shipping when returning your item(s).
- Hold on to your tracking information and shipping receipt until you get your refund.
Article is closed for comments.