3 Easy Ways to Access Your Course Materials:
1: Your .edu Email
2: The BryteWave Website
3: From Moodle
You can access your digital course materials utilizing any one of these three ways:
1: Access via a link in your .edu email
a. Email sent to your school email account.
- A BryteWave (RedShelf) account will be created using your school email address.
- An email will be sent to you with a link to your shelf.
- This emailed link will take you to your BryteWave Discover Shelf account where you can log in using your school email address and find your preloaded material on your Shelf.
- Additional support for email can be found here: BryteWave Email info
2: Access Via the BryteWave Website
a. Log in using the URL for BryteWave: https://brytewave.redshelf.com/
- Forgot your password or did not receive your password?
3: Log in and access via your Moodle Learning Management System
- Log into Moodle and click on your course in Moodle.
- Then choose the BryteWave link named BryteWave Course Materials.
- This may be in your main course section on the left navigation bar.
- You then will be taken to the BryteWave 'My Shelf' page. Click on the title you are looking to access under 'Your Materials' to see the details of your product.
- From here, locate your eBook and click the 'Read Now' button and you will launch into your eBook in a new window.