Enroll in Pearson REVEL Content with Your Inclusive/Equitable Access Program Using Blackboard
Retrieve Your Provided Access Code from your BryteWave Shelf.
Login to your BryteWave Bookshelf via the links provided in your email, online at https://brytewave.redshelf.com/ or via a link available in your learning management system (LMS)
You will land on your bookshelf.
Locate your REVEL code book tile and click on it. This will open a new window with your Product Details showing your activation code.
Be sure to copy your Publisher Access Code by clicking 'Copy Code to Clipboard'. Exit from your BryteWave Shelf. Then follow the instructions below to log into your LMS to access and activate your courseware content.
- There may be cases where you will not see a Publisher Access Code displayed and you will just see 'Access Courseware'. This is normal, simply click 'Access Courseware' to launch onto the publisher's website.
Next Log in to your Pearson Platform from within your Blackboard Learning Management System
First Open up your Pearson Content via Blackboard
- Log in to Blackboard as a student and enter your course.
- Depending on your course setup, do one of the following. Do not know your setup?
- Select Revel and eText or Access Pearson in a content area.
- Select a Pearson Assignment or course tool link.
- If prompted, select Open Pearson.
Next, get access to your Pearson Content.
- Link your student Blackboard and Pearson accounts. In some cases, your Pearson account might be automatically created and linked for you.
- If prompted, select an access option:
- Choose - Enter a prepaid access code that was received from the Bookstore in your BryteWave bookshelf.
Enter a Pearson access code. For example: SMPLE-FRILL-TONLE-WEIRS-CHOIR-FLEES
- If you do not have a code available yet, get temporary access without payment for 14 days.
- Select the title to open your content.
We recommend you always access Pearson content through Blackboard.