Enroll in Pearson MyLab/Mastering Content with Your Inclusive/Equitable Access Program Using Canvas
Retrieve Your Provided Access Code from your BryteWave Shelf.
Login to your BryteWave Bookshelf via the links provided in your email, online at https://brytewave.redshelf.com/ or via a link available in your learning management system (LMS)
You will land on your bookshelf.
Locate your MyLab/Mastering code book tile and click on it. This will open a new window with your Product Details showing your activation code.
Be sure to copy your Publisher Access Code by clicking 'Copy Code to Clipboard'. Then click 'Access Courseware' to launch onto the publisher's website.
- If this button is not available or it does not transition you away, from BryteWave bookshelf to the publisher’s courseware site then you will need to copy the code and exit your BryteWave Shelf.
There may be cases where you will not see a Publisher Access Code displayed and you will just see 'Access Courseware'. This is normal, simply click 'Access Courseware' to launch onto the publisher's website.
Next Log in to your Pearson Platform from within your Canvas Learning Management System
First Open up your Pearson Content via Canvas
- Log in to Canvas as a student and enter your course.
- Depending on your course setup, do one of the following. Don't know your setup?
- Select MyLab and Mastering or Access Pearson in Course Navigation.
- Select a Pearson link in a module.
- If prompted, select Open Pearson
- Select Open Mylab & Mastering to go to the course home page or select a link under Student Links.
Next, get access to your Pearson Content.
- Link your student Canvas and Pearson accounts. In some cases, your Pearson account might be automatically created and linked for you.
- If prompted, select an access option:
- Choose - Enter a prepaid access code that was received from the Bookstore in your BryteWave bookshelf.
- If you do not have a code available yet, get temporary access without payment for 14 days.
- Select Go to my course.
We recommend you always enter MyLab and Mastering course from Canvas.
For further assistance you can visit the Get Registered page for instructions and a short video on how to register.
Each Learning Management System may have slightly different links.
Remember that after you activate your account you will use the access code provided to you from BryteWave to activate your Pearson product within the Pearson platform.
For more information about accessibility features in MyLab, refer to MyLab Math, MyLab Statistics, MathXL, MyMathTest: Accessibility.