Cengage MindTap Courseware Student Registration
Inclusive or Equitable Access
Student Access Instructions
1. Login into your Blackboard Account and select your course.
2. Click any link to Cengage content to continue the registration process. If you are not sure where to click, ask your instructor. Many times, the link to Cengage Content is in the Course Assignments folder. It can be listed under the Assignments or Modules in the left navigation area.
3. Once you have found it, Cengage login will pop up. Here you will log into your account or create a new account. Use your academic/school (.edu) email address please.
4. Enrolled in your course. Your Cengage course materials that have been provided to you as part of the Access program will show as purchased and you will now have full access to them. Click Continue to access your course.
5. Their Assignments will be visible in their LMS (Learning Management System) space.
Video for Student Access: https://startstrong.cengage.com/mindtap-blackboard-ia-yes/
Cengage Support Self Help Channel
Cengage Support Channel
Sign into your account.
- Click Log New Case
- Enter the necessary information and click Create Case
Customer Support Number: 800.354.9706