As a student you can request your Access Physical products to be shipped to you instead of picking them up from the store or designated location shared with you in the confirmation email.
This shipping request will be at your cost, and the cost of shipping your program materials may vary per campus/program.
How to Request Access product Shipping!
1. Log onto your bookstore campus efollett.com site. https://www.bkstr.com/efollettstore/home
a. Search for your school
2. The school may have a link to your campus specific efollett.com site on their Campus webpage as well.
3. Click on Shop Menu
a. Choose Gifts & Collectibles
4. Scroll down through items until you find the Shipping & Handling Access Shipping Fee item. It will typically look like a stack of books.
5. Click Add to Bag
6. View Bag and complete check out. During Check out you will want to choose Shipping and add your shipping address.
7. Login or check out as a Guest
8. Enter Email
9. Proceed to Delivery Method
a. Choose Ship to an Address
b. Fill-out Use this Address.
10. Proceed to payment and complete checkout.
11. At that point, our store team will receive the shipping request order, pair up your Access products and process a shipment out to you within 24 hours of the order. You will receive a confirmation email when your order ships.
12. You should receive your order in standard shipping times for your location relative to the store location.