Digital Drop – The class your students are dropping, uses only digital content.
- If your student drops a class prior to your campus designated Access Census or Last Date to Process Drops Deadline, then a digital return will automatically process on their record/bill for Follett Access.
- Access to their digital course material will be revoked within 12-24 hours of the recorded drop if that drop occurs prior to the designated Access Census or last Date to Process Drops deadline.
- No further action is needed by them.
- If they drop your course after the designated Access Census or Last Date to Process Drops Deadline, then it is too late and their access to the program and to the products will remain.
Digital Add – The class your students are adding uses only digital content.
- If your student adds a class that is participating in the Inclusive/Equitable Access program and the product is digital, it will process access to them within 24-48 hours (about 2 days) of their enrollment in the course. Some Courseware access may be provided as soon as they are added within the course in the Learning management system.
- No action needed by student.
Physical Drop – The class your students are dropping uses physical content.
- If your student drops a class prior to your campus designated Access Census or Last Date to Process Drops Deadline, then they will want to contact your campus store and return any physical products they have picked up. If they have not picked up any physical course materials for this course, it is helpful if they contact the campus store and let them know that they have dropped the course for the material that they have not picked up and now do not need.
- If those students do not return any physical products in their possession for this course/section with 1 week of the campus designated Access Census or Last Date to Process Drops, then they may still see charges on their account for the Inclusive or Equitable Access program.
- They can bring the course materials directly to the store.
- They can also ship material (at their expense) to the store with a note stating that they are returning the product because they have dropped this course/section.
Physical Add – The class your student is adding uses physical content.
- If your students add a course before any orders are fulfilled, course materials will be processed and made available at least a week prior to the start of class. If they added a course after that week prior to classes starting, please allow 24-48 hours (about 2 days) from the date of enrollment before that product will be made available to them to pick up in the store.
- Your student will receive an email from Follett letting them know when their book or books will be available to be picked up. See email sample below.