Equitable Access is a powerful and convenient course material program designed to ensure that you have all the required course materials that are needed for the term on or before your first day of class at the best possible, competitive price. This pricing may be set per Credit Hour rate or per student charge.
This program will deliver all required course materials to you for all courses that you are enrolled in. The cost will be included in your account/tuition or course charge structure with the campus. The Equitable Access program provides a method for you to easily access, manage and use all course materials regardless of format or cost. Digital course materials will be made available to you from directly within your campus learning management system or have access emailed directly to your academic email address. Some digital content may also be accessed directly from the publisher’s content site. Details will be provided based on product and delivery. See additional articles for details. Physical course materials will be available for pick up at your campus bookstore.
Special shipping options may be available upon request, please contact us at the store for further details or additional questions.
The Benefits of the Equitable Access Program
- You will have all their required course materials on or before the first day of class.
- Receiving materials is hassle free.
- Easily access and management of digital course materials.
- Zero stress about getting the wrong book or wrong edition.
- The Equitable Access program allows Follett to negotiate pricing with publishers to get you great discounts and the lowest cost.