3 Easy Ways to Access Your Course Materials:
1: Your .edu Email
2: The BryteWave Website
3: From Blackboard
You can access your digital course materials utilizing any one of these three ways:
1: Access via a link in your .edu email
- Email sent to your school email account.
- A BryteWave (RedShelf) account will be created using your school email address.
- An email will be sent to you with a link to your shelf.
- This emailed link will take you to your BryteWave Discover Shelf account where you can log in using your school email address and find your preloaded material on your Shelf.
- Additional support for email can be found here: BryteWave Email info
2: Access Via the BryteWave Website
- Log in using the URL for BryteWave: https://brytewave.redshelf.com/
- Forgot your password or did not receive your password?
3: Log in and access via your Blackboard Learning Management System
- Use the link in Blackboard to access your BryteWave Materials
- Log onto Blackboard and navigate to your course.
- Typically, the BryteWave Course Materials tool is located under 'Content’ on the left side navigation. Then click 'BryteWave Course Materials'. If it is not under this section, please ask your professor where it is located.
- You then will be taken to the BryteWave 'My Shelf' page. Click on the title you are looking to access or 'View Details' to see the details of the product.
- From here, locate your eBook and click the 'Read Now' button and you will launch into your ebook in a new window.